Today we are working strength endurance. We are going to be starting off with the loncycle. During the jerk portion of this longcycle we will be going into a full overhead squat. After completing 3 rounds of longcycle we will be performing the bent press.
The Bent Press
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Have the kettlebell in the racked position.
2. Shift the hip ( same side as the bell) out. This allows the bell to stay over your hips as you begin to press your torso under the bell.
3. Keep your eyes on the bell as you press your body under the bell.
4. Press under untill your arm is completely locked out.
5. Pressing the bell straight towards the ceiling stand up to an overhead position with the bell.
Longcycle (clean & Jerk to overhead squat) 3min -4kg @ comp. pace
Longcycle (clean & Jerk to overhead squat) 3min -2kg @ comp. pace
Longcycle (clean & Jerk to overhead squat) 3min comp. weight @ comp. pace
Doing 1 set every 90 seconds. Do 5 sets of 5 reps of bent press
3 sets of 20 partner side bends off the blocks.